1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Place waffles on large sheet pan in single layer. Bake 4-6 minutes.
a. Cut waffles into pieces (approx. 1 inch cubes)
2. Mix together the Pumpkin Pie Mix, Greek yogurt, and Vanilla Extract. Set aside.
3. Thaw out Rich’s On Top the night before in the refrigerator.
4. Begin with a 10 oz drinking cup (make sure it is a wide mouth cup) and begin to layer the pumpkin mixture and the non-dairy topping. Create 4-5 layers.
5. Top each serving with the waffle pieces and fresh blueberries. Optional: Sprinkle with Cinnamon and Sugar on top.